[bksvol-discuss] Hooked on Books Club To Kick-off Thursday, October 11, 2007

  • From: "Pat Price" <patlprice@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 8 Oct 2007 05:37:53 -0400

Hooked on Books Club To Begin Thursday, October 11, 2007

The Friends of Bookshare has planned a very different kind of book club and
you are invited to attend its kickoff next Thursday, October 11, at 6:00
p.m. Pacific; 9:00 p.m. Eastern, in the Between the Book Ends room at:
http://67.19.90.10/masteradmin/room.asp?id=rs83ce590a4853

Here is a sneak peek about this unique club from the club leader Bonnie
Blose:

"Would you like to share a warm and cozy reading experience with others?
Would you like to get comfortable and listen to someone read to you? Do you
often  wish you had others with whom you could discuss a book after you have
finished it? You will have the opportunity to do all these things when you
join me each Thursday at 11:00 a.m. Pacific; 2:00 p.m. Eastern in the
Between the Book Ends room. While we will explore many genres, Faithless: A
Sara Linton Mystery by Karin Slaughter is the first book we will be  reading
together during our first regular weekly meeting on October 18."

Plan now to attend the initial meeting of this weekly  daytime Hooked on
Books listening club for many enjoyable experiences reading books together.

Pat Price, Planning Committee Chair
The Friends of Bookshare
317-254-1185
pat@xxxxxxxxxxxx