[bksvol-discuss] Hooked On Books Meets Friday, October 26, 2007

  • From: "Pat Price" <patlprice@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 26 Oct 2007 01:16:05 -0400

Hooked On Books meets tomorrow, Friday,, October 26, 2007

What would Friday be without another chapter or two of our incredible book,
Faithless, by Karin Slaughter! Those who have come to listen definitely see
this as a must read and look forward to each new chapter that unfolds.

If you have not as yet been part of this experience, please come with your
favorite beverage and enjoy this book with us. So many times we read alone
and have no one to share our thoughts with after finishing a book. Come
share your love of listening to a great mystery and share your thoughts
after my reading is through.

This takes place tomorrow, Friday, Oct. 26, at 9:00  A.M. pacific, noon
eastern time.

Plug that microphone in and join us at:

        http://conference321.com/masteradmin/room.asp?id=rs83ce590a4853

        Tuesdays:  11:00 a.m. Pacific, 2:00 p.m. Eastern.
I am looking forward to sharing what I love with you.
for an sharing experience like no other around.

For additional information about Hooked on Books, contact Bonnie Blose
directly by email at bookmaven@xxxxxxxxxxx