[bksvol-discuss] Re: Hooked On Books: A Listening Experience

  • From: "Jill O'Connell" <jillocon@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 18 Oct 2007 13:53:49 -0700

Julia, I'm almost sure the books being read are achived on the Friendsofbookshare web site, and the nice thing about archived books is that they don't seem to cut out. I have read the book (a mystery) that Bonnie is reading and it's very good. ----- Original Message ----- From: "Julia Kulak" <julia.kulak@xxxxxxxxxxxx>