[bksvol-discuss] Re: Homemade bread anyone?

  • From: "Jamie Yates, CPhT" <jamieyates@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, mama-gail@xxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 10 Jul 2008 16:04:16 -0700 (PDT)

Gail, I am about to upload the Tassajara Bread book with a hold for you on it.
  Jamie

gail johnson <mama-gail@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
  If someone's scan's the book I would like to validate it.

--
Email services provided by the System Access Mobile Network. Visit

Jamie in Michigan
Currently Reading - Hissy Fit by Mary Kay Andrews

Dish Network has the lowest price for digital TV, switch today! Pricing starts
at $29.99 per month! Free installation if you call now!