[bksvol-discuss] Re: Homemade bread anyone?

  • From: "Monica Willyard" <rhyami@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 16 May 2008 13:55:12 -0400

Thanks, Jamie. :-) I love cookbooks and wish I could tackle requests like
this without worrying about the scan. I'm so glad your library has copies of
these books. Baking bread makes me feel happy. There's something soothing
about kneading the bread, sort of like how I feel when I scan.

Monica Willyard

Visit me on Twitter at http://www.twitter.com/plumlipstick

  _____

(Jamie wrote)

I put a hold on the Bread Baker's Apprentice and on Tassajara. I will have
to have a look at them as well, because like Monica said, some scan well and
some are a real pain.

Jamie in Michigan