[bksvol-discuss] Re: Holiday books

  • From: "Jana Jackson" <jana@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 11 Dec 2004 23:15:35 -0600

Hi, Shelley and Tiffany! The movie is called "Christmas With The Cranks," and it's hilarious! I had a friend with me when I saw it, and she didn't have to describe things too much for me, not as much as I thought she would. I read the book a couple of years ago, and while I did enjoy it, I think I liked the movie better. Take care!

Jana

----- Original Message ----- From: "Tiffany H. Jessen" <tjessen@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>