[bksvol-discuss] Re: Holds still note processed...

  • From: "Amber" <amberanddottie@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 15 Sep 2009 21:08:13 -0500

no me either   amber.  G.
----- Original Message ----- From: "Denise Thompson" <deniset@xxxxxxx>
To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Tuesday, September 15, 2009 8:24 PM
Subject: [bksvol-discuss] Re: Holds still note processed...

Some how I can't imagine anyone objecting after that long.

At 09:08 PM 9/15/2009, you wrote:
Nichole would love me to proof a book that has been on hold for what appears to be 6 years. It is marked (Hold For Dianne) Junie B. Jones And The Stupid Smelly Bus (Book #1) and dated Aug 12, 2003. Do you think I could check it
out anyway?

Thanks!
Valerie