[bksvol-discuss] Re: Holding downtraffic on the list.

  • From: Rogerbailey81@xxxxxxx
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 12 Sep 2009 15:11:09 EDT

True. It was just a thought and since I started doubting it as I was typing
I should have refrained from sending it.

"The end may justify the means as long as there is something that justifies
the end.
" Leon Trotsky

http://www.pathfinderpress.com
                 _

table with 2 columns and 6 rows
Subj:
[bksvol-discuss] Re: Holding downtraffic on the list.
Date:
9/12/2009 2:48:58 PM Eastern Daylight Time
From:
mayrierenae@xxxxxxxxx
To:
bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent from the Internet
(Details)
table end

Hi Roger,

This list is for the benefit of the entire volunteer community, to help the
entire community.  If one person has a question, chances are that more than
one person wants to know the answer to that question.  What you suggest
would not allow for everyone to benefit from the list.

Mayrie

----