[bksvol-discuss] Re: Holding downtraffic on the list.

  • From: "Bob" <rwiley@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 12 Sep 2009 12:00:50 -0500

Sorry, I'm not a window-eyes user and don't know if they have a similar
keystroke.

However, here's how I handled the situation until Lynn's message a few minutes
ago. I'm assuming you are using outlook express.

First, I would do a control f to forward the message.
Then, arrow down until you get into the message you want to reply to.
There will be a line that says "> from:" followed by the person's email address.
Copy that address to the clipboard.
Arrow back up to the place where you indicate the person you want to send the
message to, and paste the email address you extracted earlier.
Now tab until you get into the message proper, and type your message.
Hit send and, poof, it's done.

Hope this helps.

Bob

"We know the future will outlast all of us, but I believe that all of us will
live on in the future we make,"
Senator Edward M. Kennedy