[bksvol-discuss] Re: Hold fors

  • From: "Mickey" <micka@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 6 Mar 2009 21:18:46 -0500

Cindy, if you have any holds up there, it's perfectly acceptable. Don't push yourself. We'd rather have you spend your energies gaining strength and health. We all miss you, but we want what's best for you.

But please keep posting. We definitely want to know how you're doing, and don't want to pester you.

Mickey

----- Original Message ----- From: "Cindy Rosenthal" <popularplace@xxxxxxxxx>
From: Bob <rwiley@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx