[bksvol-discuss] Re: Hold fors

  • From: "Mike and Lori Castner" <mandlcastner@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 4 Mar 2009 09:38:20 -0800

I do not scan books, I just proofread: but if I did scan, I would at least send an email to someone who was a proof reader,so my book wouldn't languish on the waiting list. The way the system is now, the books most likly to be read are near the top of the list.

Mike
----- Original Message ----- From: <talmage@xxxxxxx>