[bksvol-discuss] Re: Hold for how long?

  • From: "E." <thoth93@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 12 Sep 2008 00:52:59 -0400

Remember Roger is a very new volunteer. He may not know how much volunteers keep up with each other.

E.

At 09:47 PM 9/11/2008, you wrote:
Unless I get instantly killed in a car accident or something, I plan to tell my husband, if I'm dying, to post on the list and to send notes to everyone on my address books. Also, I assume if I'm absent from here for a long time, someone will ask why. smile Of course, though, as Roger says, there are people who don't post--but I would suspect that if the bookshare people notice that volunteers who normally submit or validate frequently suddenly stop, they'd email and find out why. smile