[bksvol-discuss] Hola & seasons greetings

  • From: "Rik James" <d28rik@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 29 Dec 2006 11:45:07 -0700

Thanks for a great year with you all at Bookshare.
I've been getting the posts, but not having time to read them all for
awhile. Just keeping busy with other stuff.

I've still been learning to use what I had Santa send me, my new K-1000
program. I've scanned some books but have not submitted any in a while.
Down the road I will put up some.  Also been working on scanning cd booklets
which is a big part of what I have been wanting to do.  Lot of great info in
them that has been waiting for my hungry and thirsty ears.   Challenges in
contrast always a good test and K-1000 proves to be a diligent worker.

Anyhow, thanks everyone for all your help and love for the world of books
this year.  What a wonderful thing.  I just wish there was time to get all
the things read that I have scanned and downloaded!!   (Smile.)  That is the
other thing I'm doing, trying to catch up on reading.

Happy Holidays everyone, and I'll chat with you again next year.

Rik