[bksvol-discuss] Re: Historical Romance Needs a Proofreader

  • From: "Evan Reese" <mentat1@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 20 May 2015 18:42:03 -0400

Hey Kenny, I gave that book to Susan because I heard from her first, but if you
need something to proofread, write me off list and tell me what you’re
interested in, I might be able to find something for you. Contrary to what many
people might believe, there are still a heck of a lot of books that Bookshare
doesn’t have, and a very great many they are probably not likely to get anytime
soon, and we’ve quite a few of them lying about here. So send me a message and
I’ll see what I can do.
I can’t suss out your email address from your messages to the list, which is
why I’m sending this to the list instead of privately.
Evan