[bksvol-discuss] Re: Hi, I'm back!

  • From: "Donna Goodin" <goodindo@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 26 May 2005 23:11:03 -0400

Hi Cindy!

Thanks for the welcome! When I signed off I thought it was just for a couple of months, and, well, as you can see, it turned out to be much longer than that. Maybe that's what happened to Donna Smith, too. Anyway, I'm glad to be back and I can't wait to catch up on all that I've missed! *smile*
Take care,
Donna