[bksvol-discuss] Re: Hi

  • From: Cindy <popularplace@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 6 Aug 2005 00:05:17 -0700 (PDT)

 No, she said idignantly (just kidding). Maybe it's in
both places -- or it's on the Waiting for Approval
list by mistake, because the author's name looks funny
to me.

Here is the Tammy book among others from that list
that Rui posted today. I've asterisked it.( I see
there's a Tamora Pierce book there, too.)

Cindy

Some Die Telling Stella Cameron
Some Enchanted Season Marilyn Pappano
Sophia: Living and Loving A. E. Hotchner
Speaking Culturally: Explorations in Social Comm.
Gerry Philipsen
Speed Tribes: Days and Nights with Japan's Next
Generation Karl Taro Greenfeld
Still Life With Oysters and Lemons Mark Doty
Street Magic Tamora Pierce
Students, Colleges, and Disability Law Stephen B.
Thomas
Study Abroad: The Experience of American
Undergraduates Jerry S. Carlson
Summerhill: A Radical Approach to Child Rearing A. S.
Neill
****Tammy, Tell Me True Cid Ricketts Sumner****
Ten Men Dead: The Story of the 1981 Irish Hunger
Strike David Beresford
Tender Death Annette Meyers
The "I Live A Life" Bride's Guide Edited by Andrea
Mattei
The Abortion Myth Leslie Cannold
The Autumn Wind translator
The Cavalry at Gettysburg Edward G. Longacre
The Chairman: John J. McCloy, The Making of the
American Establishment Kai Bird
The Church Women Want: Catholic Women in Dialogue
Johnson (Editor)
The City of Anger: A Political Novel William
Manchester
The Color of Truth: McGeorge Bundy and William Bundy,
Brothers in arms: A Biography Kai Bird
The Communist Manifesto Karl Marx
The Company You Keep Neil Gordon
The Complete Option Player (4th edition) Kenneth R.
Trester
The Complete Will Kit (Third Edition) F. Bruce Gentry
The Cry of the Gull Emmanuelle Laborit
The Dead Suffered Too Yue Nan and Yang Shi
The Defection of A. J. Lewinter Robert Littell
The Doomsday Marshal and the Hanging Judge Ray Hogan
The Fabulist: A Novel Stephen Glass
The Face of Another Kobo Abe
The Forg Princess Of Pelham Ellen Conford:
The Forgotten Command: BE HOLY William MacDonald
The Fourth Genre Root
The Franky Doyle Story Henry Clement
The Frenchman Velda Johnston

http://www.yahoo.com/r/hs