[bksvol-discuss] Re: Hi.

  • From: Guido Corona <guidoc@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 7 Apr 2005 07:42:29 -0500

Your books have not been rejected otherwise you would have received a
notice.  Your books are somewhere in the queue.

Submitting any books other than those you have scanned yourself is
completely illegal.

G.

Guido Dante Corona
IBM Accessibility Center,  Austin Tx.
Research Division,
Phone:  512. 838. 9735.
Email: guidoc@xxxxxxxxxxx
Web:  http://www.ibm.com/able

"Patti Johnson" <razz@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
04/06/2005 10:37 PM
Please respond to
bksvol-discuss

<bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
cc

Subject
[bksvol-discuss] Hi.

What is a commercial e-book?  Is it a book that can be downloaded from
another site?  and I think you all need to be a tad easier on submitters,
some of us just want to share books, and perhaps may think scanning and
sending is all there is to it.  I know I thought that way till all this
talk
on this list taught me different.  I've submitted four books and have
heard
nothing, so perhaps mine will all be rejected for a reason I am totally
unaware of.
Patti

Me and my guide dog;
He does a good job,