[bksvol-discuss] Hi.

  • From: "Patti Johnson" <razz@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 23 Mar 2005 18:11:18 -0500

I have kept all my books, why I couldn't tell you except it's my packrat nature coming out, grin. I hate throwing anything out, especially books and music, and videos and dvd's. Clothes, yep, I don't hesitate to get rid of; but the important stuff, not. ( hate clothes shopping, it isn't on my priority list, just a necessary evil. Now that I am retired I just like the more casual the better stuff, and dressy things are on my I'll wear it if I have to list.) Now how did I get onto that@! Sorry, I tend to ramble.
Patti

Me and my guide dog;
He does a good job,
He keeps me safe