[bksvol-discuss] Re: Hey Roger, another suggestion that might work in wordpad!

  • From: "Bob" <rwiley@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 21 Jul 2008 00:16:54 -0500

I guess the question is: is word there and you can't find it? or is word not
there. {I love a mystery.}

There are a couple of ways you could use to see if you can find word.

The first method is to press windows key+m to take you to your desktop. Then
press the letter m until you hear the same thing twice [which means you wrapped
around] or you hear microsoft word [which means you owe me a beer (jk)].

The second method is to look in your start menu.
Press the windows key to bring up the start menu.
Press the letter p until you hear "all programs".
Press the right arrow to open the all programs menu.
Press m until you wrap around (see above for clarification on wrapping around),
or you hear "microsoft".
If you hear microsoft, press right arrow on that.
Press up arrow once and you should hear "microsoft word" in which case you
still owe me a beer.

At least these methods work on my computer, some of the time.

Can you tell I'm thirsty?

Bob