[bksvol-discuss] Re: Hey Roger, another suggestion that might work in wor...

  • From: "Mayrie ReNae" <mrenae@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 21 Jul 2008 05:41:19 -0700

Hi Roger,

        Oh, man, you're not crazy.  Computers are.  But you seem to be
getting along all right.  There are some things that Word has such as a
spell checker that might be helpful, but you seem to be doing all right with
Wordpad.  And I know that it isn't destroying page breaks because your first
book was my submission.  I downloaded it and checked.  They look fine.  I'd
hazard a guess that for now, you're fine with wordpad.  I am not the final
word by any means, but I'd hate to see you give up on volunteering
unnecessarily.  So, unless you try to validate a book that doesn't have page
breaks, you seem good to go as you are.  If you can acquire a copy of
Microsoft Word, that would be great, and would increase some of your options
for things that you can do easily.  But if not, I think you can probably
carry on as you have been.

Happy validating!

Mayrie