[bksvol-discuss] Hero With a Thousand Faces trivia

  • From: Grandma Cindy <popularplace@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 8 Oct 2006 13:03:49 -0700 (PDT)

I don't know what edition is the one validated and
submitted, but when I went to the library catalog, not
knowing what the book was about (I'm embarrassed to
sow my ignorance--I do know of Joseph Campbell but
have never read that book) I learned that the 2004
book was re-released in honor of the 100th anniversary
of his birth, and also that it helped inspire Star
Wars. Just thought I'd add those bits of trivia. smile

Cindy R