[bksvol-discuss] Here We Go Again: My Life in Television by Betty White

  • From: "Doug Maples" <wdmaples@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 10 Nov 2010 21:08:13 -0600

Shelley,

I have not heard back from you as to whether you have finished this book or
are still in the process. I couldn't find it in the collection or in the
process queue. We are holding on to the book in case you have any questions.

Please let me know if you would like us to hold on to the book longer until
you can finish. Always glad to help.

Thanks!
-- Doug