[bksvol-discuss] Helpful tip for Jaws and Ms. 2007 on my previous question about chapter headings

  • From: Nimit Kaur <kaur.nimit@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 23 Dec 2012 22:36:35 -0500

--
NIMIT KAUR

Additional Email Contact:
kaur.nimit@xxxxxxxxxxx

Hello Everyone,

I found a very very helpful tip at least for me that I would like to
share with you guys about using Jaws in MS.  2007 for bold, italic and
underline and grow and shrink the size of font without having to go
through menues.

Here I go....  Hope that's clear enough.

To bold a word or phrase, press shift+down arrow to select and press
ctrl+B for bold...
Same selecting format and press ctrl+I for italic and ctrl+U for
underlining...  To shrink the size of the font, select the words or
phrase (shift+down arro) press ctrl+left bracket and to grow the font,
ctrl+right bracket.  These are just some hotkeys I researched as I
found answers to my question and I just wanted to share it with you
guys especially if you don't like to go through the menues and just
prefer hotkeys for stuff.  Thank you!!!!!

P.S.  Jaws does announce bolded italicized and whatever number the
font is using ctrl+brackets.