[bksvol-discuss] Re: Help with understanding copyright info

  • From: "Evan Reese" <mentat1@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 10 Jul 2007 10:13:48 -0700

Julie, if you are using K1000, you can scan to an image file, it will have a .tif extension. From what I have read, this is a very common format, so I expect that she should be able to see it with a viewing program such as one for getting faxes, or perhaps one for viewing digital photos. Although I have also read that not all .tif files are equal, but you could give it a try.

I'm not an expert on image files, so I could be all washed up on this. If you're not using K1000, then I have no idea. Sorry. I don't recall if OpenBook will save to image files or not.

Evan
.
----- Original Message ----- From: "Julie & Miss Mercy, avon representative" <mercy421@xxxxxxxxx>