[bksvol-discuss] Re: Help with the burning time and page number please.

  • From: "Bob" <rwiley@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 28 Feb 2009 17:50:43 -0600

Hi Laura.
That depends on what you are using to edit your books.

If you are using ms word, (someone please correct me if I'm wrong), you could
search for ^m (which I think is the page break) and replace it with ^p^m^p
which is a paragraph mark, page break and paragraph mark.

Wait a few minutes to see if someone writes in and says "bob you are oh so
wrong". If they don't write in, then have at it.

Bob