[bksvol-discuss] Re: Help with pages

  • From: "Jamie Yates, CPhT" <mirxtech@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 10 Aug 2011 19:16:23 -0400

The Great White Wyrm wasn't on the shelf even though it says it is in. I
checked their paperback section, science fiction section, regular fiction
section, even the children's section. So I put a hold on it. I'll get the
info you need when it comes in.

--
Jamie in Michigan

Currently Reading: Unbroken by Laura Hillenbrand