[bksvol-discuss] Help with hattie Big Sky

  • From: "Shelley L. Rhodes" <juddysbuddy@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 20 Jul 2007 17:09:43 -0400

Hi you all, we have this years New Bery book now, and i am now almost ready
to submit one of the three Newbery Honor books, but...

Could someone who can see fractions see if they can borrow Hattie Big Sky

I have two recipes in the back of the book where the fractions didn't scan
well.  It is as far as I know the only errors left in the book.

So even without the fix, it would be still classed excellent as the story
itself is flawless, but I want to fix it up since it is a kids book.

I just need the fractions and what they are for the cake and the biscuits
recipes.

Smile.  Thanks if anyone can help.

Shelley L. Rhodes M.A., VRT, CTVI
and Judson, guiding golden