[bksvol-discuss] Re: Help with book: Everything Kids Joke Book

  • From: "Shelley L. Rhodes" <guidinggolden@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 3 Oct 2009 21:33:11 -0400

It is no rush, smile.

But that Explains  the copyright, smile.

It looks as if it was torn out of this copy.

From: Shelley L. Rhodes <guidinggolden@xxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [bksvol-discuss] Help with book: Everything Kids Joke Book
To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Saturday, October 3, 2009, 8:43 AM
Hi everyone,

Can someone get the Everything Kids Joke B Book and provide
the first two pages, they are torn out of this one, and that
contains the copyright notice!

Is b y Michael Dahl, I believe.

Would appreciate it greatly!

I will try, but I think this is the only copy we have in
the county.

Shelley L. Rhodes, M.A., VRT
And Guinevere: retired Guide Dog
guidinggolden@xxxxxxxxx
Guide Dogs for the Blind
Alumni Association
www.guidedogs.com

America has been called a melting pot, but it seems better
to call it a mosaic, for in it each nation, people or race
which has come to its shores has been privileged to keep its
individuality, contributing at the same time its share to
the unified pattern of a new nation. -King Baudouin of
Belgium (1930-1993)