[bksvol-discuss] Help with book: Everything Kids Joke Book

  • From: "Shelley L. Rhodes" <guidinggolden@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 3 Oct 2009 11:43:40 -0400

Hi everyone,

Can someone get the Everything Kids Joke B Book and provide the first two pages, they are torn out of this one, and that contains the copyright notice!

Is b y Michael Dahl, I believe.

Would appreciate it greatly!

I will try, but I think this is the only copy we have in the county.

Shelley L. Rhodes, M.A., VRT
And Guinevere: retired Guide Dog
guidinggolden@xxxxxxxxx
Guide Dogs for the Blind
Alumni Association
www.guidedogs.com

America has been called a melting pot, but it seems better to call it a mosaic, for in it each nation, people or race which has come to its shores has been privileged to keep its individuality, contributing at the same time its share to the unified pattern of a new nation. -King Baudouin of Belgium (1930-1993)