[bksvol-discuss] Help with another book

  • From: "Julie Morales" <mercy421@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <bookshare-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 18 Jan 2006 01:59:06 -0500

Hi, all. Well, it looks like I got too rough ones in a row. <smile> I've now
completely scanned and just need to edit TWO OF A KIND: THE SLEEPOVER
SECRET, another children's chapter book, by Judy Katschke. The copyright was
kind of confusing so I already did the leg work and found that on
copyright.gov, so that's no big deal. What is the big deal is that all the
chapter titles are in a fancy font that won't scan, and there's no table of
contents to help me. Anastasia and Cindy have both already offered to help
with the first book, so if either of them could get both books, or if anyone
else wants this one, if you want to validate it for the credit or send me
the chapter titles so I can put them in myself, either way would be great!
Again, the book is TWO OF A KIND: THE SLEEPOVER SECRET by Judy Katschke. The
copyright is 1999 by the American Broadcasting Company, and the ISBN
0-06-106573-0. If anyone can help with this, I'd be grateful! I just hope
the next few books are a bit easier! Thanks, and take care.
Julie Morales
Life is a gift from God. What we do with it is our gift to Him.