[bksvol-discuss] Re: Help with a scanning challenge

  • From: "Pratik Patel" <pratikp1@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 29 Sep 2006 16:16:05 -0400

Shelly,

Try playing with the DPI setting to see if you can bump it up to 400.  Also
disable partial column setting, that might actually be detremental in this
case.   You didn't mention whether you were scanning two pages at a time,
but if you are, just scan one page at a time and change that setting under
"recognition" settings.

Let us know how you fair.

Pratik