[bksvol-discuss] Re: Help with a scanner issue

  • From: "Sandi Ryan" <sjryan2@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 24 Mar 2013 20:03:42 -0500

Hi Netta,

Sometimes, the best thing to do is save your work, shut down your computer, and
turn off the scanner.  When you reboot, things should come back the way you
normally set them.

On the 3800, the on/off switch is at the front of the scanner (the end with the
buttons, but on the front side rather than the top), near the lid.  It is on
when the part facing you is down, and off when the part facing the lid is down.
 Whew!

Sandi