[bksvol-discuss] Re: Help with a scanner issue

  • From: Nimit Kaur <kaur.nimit@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 24 Mar 2013 21:00:55 -0400

Hey Kenny!  WOW!!!!  What a situation!  Well, I would ask for sighted
assistance for this and if you really really really can't, then I
think you can scan one page at a time and save them in to different
documents.  You can name the document like the title of the book and
the page number.  Like, (please don't mind me using your name as a
title), so, you can have like "Kenny Page 1"?  Or something along
those lines?  So, that when you complete the whole book, you can put
them all in one document.  I mean, it's kind of time consuming and can
be annoying, if I were you to do all that work for really reason, but
there is no train running after you to complete this book in some or
some days like in my school, once I messed up the whole paper and it
was due and I had to turn in late because of my bad computer!  After
that, I have learned to back up everything in a flash drive.  But
sorry for off topic, all I mean is like there is no due date for you
to complete this book, so even it's a little time consuming, take as
much time as you want, really.  You guys know what I mean?  So yeah.
Thanks!

--
Important quotes that people need to read and understand:
“JUST BECAUSE A MAN LACKS THE USE OF HIS EYES DOESN’T MEAN HE LACKS

"Just BECAUSE YOU CAN'T SEE DOESN't MEAN YOU CAN'T HEAR AND THINK!!"
By STEVIE WONDER

Nimit

More ways to contact me:
kaur.nimit@xxxxxxxxx
kaur.nimit@xxxxxxxxxxx

Have a nice day, night, evening depending on where you are in the
world!  Thank you for reading my email.