[bksvol-discuss] Re: Help with a mystery word

  • From: "Shelley L. Rhodes" <guidinggolden@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 9 Aug 2010 17:41:33 -0400

Jeff brown might be the creator, is confusing Sara Pennypacker is the actual author.

Thanks Valery for the try.

Shelley L. Rhodes, VRT
and Ludden Black Labrador Guide Dog

The artist brings something into the world that didn't exist before, and he does it without destroying something else. -John Updike, writer (1932-2009)

----- Original Message ----- From: "Valerie Maples" <vlmaples@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>