[bksvol-discuss] Re: Help with a copyright

  • From: socly@xxxxxxxxx
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 22 Oct 2004 12:10:03 -0500

Shelley,

I looked everywhere I could think of-- the usual places and the library
catalogs. The only additional information I found, which you probably have, is
that the
authorship is listed (in Amazon, B & N, other places) a

by  Steven L. Layne, Clement Clark Moore, James Rice (Illustrator)
Gretna LA: Pelican Publishing Co., Inc. 2001

I couldn't find anything aobut who holds the copyright.

From: "Shelley L. Rhodes" <juddysbuddy@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [bksvol-discuss] Help with a copyright
Date: Fri, 22 Oct 2004 11:06:15 -0400