[bksvol-discuss] Help with a challenging book on Dogs

  • From: "Shelley L. Rhodes" <guidinggolden@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 2 Jan 2013 21:59:37 -0500

Hello everyone,

I have a challenging book on dog breeds that I am finishing up reading for
pleasure after scanning it.  It will need someone who is able to either get a
copy of the book or can receive a DVD of the images from me, as there are many
names, many foriegn language words for names of dog breeds and some obscure
breeds that I can't figure out the proper name for as I don't have the context
to work with.

The entries give a pretty good description of the dog in question, I honestly
have no idea if there are pictures I would assume so, but they aren't necessary
for understanding the book.

Anyway, do I have any takers.

I don't have the book physically any longer, at least I don't think so.

The title is

Dogs the Ultimate Dictionary of Over 1000 Dog Breeds.

Please write me off list if you are interested I don't get to check the
volunteer list as often as I should due to work and other committments.

guidinggolden@xxxxxxxxx

Shelley L. Rhodes, M.A. CVRT
and Ludden black Labrador Guide Dog.

The cure for anything is salt water -- sweat, tears, or the sea. -Isak Dinesen
(pen name of Karen Blixen), author (1885-1962)