[bksvol-discuss] Re: Help with a book, please

  • From: misha <mishatronics@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 06 Jul 2013 06:29:00 -0700

Ann,

I regret to report, the accident occurred at about 7AM Saturday two weeks ago when there was little or no traffic. I just hit a bump (or something that I didn't see), fell over sideways and rolled a few times. The doctor said it will take 6 to 8 weeks to heal, but he doesn't expect any long term complications, despite there being a compression fracture of one of the lower vertebrae. But, bicycling is out for a while.

Misha

On 7/6/2013 3:47 AM, Ann Parsons wrote:
Hi all,

Misha, are you OK? Wishing you a speedy recovery. Biking in this crazy traffic these days is dangerous. What was it, some doophus pulling out in front of you, some loose dog, what? People just don't pay attention these days!

Ann P.