[bksvol-discuss] Re: Help with Software, Please!

  • From: "Mayrie ReNae" <mayrierenae@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 6 Aug 2011 20:43:40 -0700

Hi Valerie,

Yes, I've noticed that scans done with OpenBook have a blank line between
paragraphs too.  I never found this to be a problem, except for the times
when I'd like to be able to easily see where white space between scenes
should have been in the book, and can't always find this in scans done with
OpenBook.  But maybe I'm remembering incorrectly as I think it's been three
years since I proofread a scan created by OpenBook.  That's a long, long
time technologically speaking, and things often change for the better.

Hope you all can figure out how to fix the paragraphing issues.  Perhaps a
different recognition engine would do a more accurate job?  Just a thought.

Happy scanning and proofreading everyone!

Mayrie

  _____