[bksvol-discuss] Re: Help with Software, Please!

  • From: "Lori Castner" <loralee.castner@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 7 Aug 2011 12:48:59 -0700

I am using Openbook 7.02 and when I convert to .rtf I do not lose the paragraph
marks. Don't know if it is different with newer versions of Openbook, but I
doubt it.
I am still using Windows XP.
There are two recognition engines in OPenbook 7.02 and more in 8.0.
You can choose which recognition program to use when scanning.

Lori C.