[bksvol-discuss] Re: Help with Magic at the Gate

  • From: Cindy <popularplace@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 23 Jul 2012 16:23:08 -0700 (PDT)

I found this synopsis at fantasticfiction.com HTH

Allie Beckstrom's lover, Zayvion Jones, is a Guardian of the Gate, imbued with
both light and dark magic and responsible for ensuring that those energies
don't mix. But Zayvion lies in a coma, his soul trapped in death's realm. And
when Allie discovers that the only way to save Zayvion is to sacrifice her very
own magical essence, she makes a decision that may have grave consequences for
the entire world.