[bksvol-discuss] Re: Help with Heir Apparent

  • From: "Lori Castner" <loralee.castner@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 5 Dec 2007 19:24:12 -0800

Thanks, G. Cindy. I'm running into six or seven pages out of the first eighty that have many truncated words. I'm beginning to think that I should reject the book. I'm going to skim through it tomorrow and see how many more such pages there are.

What is really strange to me is that the first fifty pages were almost a perfect scan and suddenly lines and almost half of one page became illegible. Then letters of words on the left margin were not thereI can't figure out what changed so suddenly.

I'll let you know about the book though and thanks. It is an interesting story.

Cat Lover Lori