[bksvol-discuss] Help to hear Jim or use your Mike

  • From: "Estelnalissi" <airadil@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 26 Nov 2007 20:47:17 -0500

Dear Booksharians,

There are people in the Bookshare Classroom now to help anyone who needs help connecting their mike or using the Talking communities site. People will be in the room for at least a half an hour and everyone is welcome to get help or practice being in these fantastic rooms.

Come to:

http://conference321.com/masteradmin/room.asp?id=rs0f1c528bd81b

I was just there and my problem of getting my book downloads was solved. I'm thrilled! Everyone is so patient and knowledgeable!

Please feel welcome to come.

If you are having trouble getting into the room, write to me at

airadil@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

and I'll give you directions to log in. I promise it's easy.

We want to do all we can to help as many people as possible attend Jim Fruchterman's talk with us tomorrow night.

Always with love,

Lissi