[bksvol-discuss] Help request with Missing Mary

  • From: gail johnson <mama-gail@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 20 Nov 2009 06:18:05 -0500

Hi,

I need sighted help with this book.

This is a really wonderful reference book about Virgin Mary.

I know that the Notes are not required for the submission of the book however, in this case, I think they are important! They are mentioned throughout the body of the Missing Mary.book.

They need to be scanned by someone who can remove all the extra garbage as it is being done.

Missing Mary

The Queen of Heaven
and Her Re-Emergence in the
Modern Church