[bksvol-discuss] Re: Help needed please

  • From: Beverly Cory <beverlycory@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 7 Jun 2011 17:20:21 -0700

 ISBN 0-525-44213-8.  Copyright 1986. However, I do see that this is an E.P.
Dutton book, and Sue said it was Avon Flare.  I guess that could make a
difference.  I sent Sue the chapter opener page numbers with the first line of
text -- if the page numbers and the text don't match up, then I guess we'll
know!