[bksvol-discuss] Re: Help needed

  • From: Valerie Maples <vlmaples@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 13 Nov 2011 12:16:36 -0800 (PST)

Hi, Tim!

If you mean that there is no paragraph mark between the text and alert for page
break, just place your cursor where the text ends and hit the enter key twice
place ablank line before the page break.  However, if you are concerned
about soft page breaks (not sure how they are read with JAWS), just ignore
them as they will not be present on the Bookshare copy which is not constrained
by size or data.

Word 2010 and Word 2010 Starter are great tools, they just take getting used
to.  I actually prefer Starter with fewer bells and whistles; the only thing I
miss is bookmarking.

Hope this helps!
 Valerie

Keep up with Nichole's recovery: