[bksvol-discuss] Re: Help needed

  • From: Tim Syfert <goodproofing2010@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 13 Nov 2011 12:00:18 -0800 (PST)

Hi Marty,

Word 2003 unfortunately is on my old computer. I have my page format set at
22", but the file shows the page cut off right after the text of the page. I
was saying that the volunteer instructions don't have anything about
"Proofreading with Word 2010." Do you proofread or scan? If you proofread, how
do you set it up? Should I download Word 2003? I hope that's a little clearer.
You can write me offlist (goodproofing2010@xxxxxxxxx). Thanks.  Tim