[bksvol-discuss] Re: Help needed

  • From: "Gerald Hovas" <geraldhovas@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 22 Apr 2005 19:54:26 -0500

Mary,

Have you tried deleting the replicated pages using Word?  It sounds like all
you did was open it in Word to see if the pages were still there and have
only been trying to use K1000 to delete the pages.

If you haven't tried to fix the problem using Word, and all you need to do
is chop off the last part of the book to correct the problem, then...

Open the file in Word.

Find the spot where the book ends and the replicated pages start.

Type Ctrl-Shift-End to select the remaining text in the file.

Now, hit delete.

That should delete the rest of the pages.

Gerald