[bksvol-discuss] Help needed

  • From: Mary Stephens <mstephen@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 22 Apr 2005 20:36:43 -0400

Hi, Sarah, Kellie and Jana. First of all, Kellie, I tried opening the file in Word, but the replicated file was still there. Jana, I tried several times to select to the end; waited quite a while; checked with control Y and received the message, "Nothing is selected." This is beginning to look hopeless. Sarah, I sent an EMail with this monster file as an attachment to Kurzweil, so we'll have to wait and see.
In the meantime, as I have said, the text scan is amazingly close to perfect. The headers, though, did not scan well at all and will have to be removed manually. So I may extract the file again and just do the headers. I hate to reject such a good scan after all the hours spent proofing it.

Cindy, I just got your message. No, it's not blank pages. The entire second half of the book is replicated intact Thanks, All.
A Frustrated Validator!