[bksvol-discuss] Re: Help me with The Rise and Fall of the Third Reich

  • From: "E." <thoth93@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 20 Jan 2008 12:58:41 -0500

Of course, since the topic has been talked about for two years or so, unless administration has been somewhere for those two years they already know.

E.

At 11:20 AM 1/20/2008, you wrote:
Hello Dr. Cross. I believe you need to contact the administration of bookshare concerning this problem. They need to know that page numbers are important in just about any book and they need to know what you had to go through in order to find the right page number. They may need to talk with places like the printing house in Louisville and National Braille Press where braille books are routinely produced that let you know both braille and print pages. It may be that they need to make specific recommendations to users about how to assure accurate results from bookshare books. Is it possible to read a daisy or BRF file in Kurtzweil, Etc.

I believe that you have the necessary presteige and background to make the administration aware of this pressing problem. Please pardon my two cents in this matter.
Mike