[bksvol-discuss] Re: Help in A Bookshare Book please!!!!!

  • From: "john.falter" <john.falter@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 09 Sep 2013 18:08:43 -0400

I downloaded the book as Daisy only.
Extracted it.
Opened the folder and found the XML file.
Using the applications key,
Went to
"open with" (subfolder)
selected internet.
and got the book.
Note that I have JAWS13, IE-8 and XP home edition.
I suggest you download the book from the BookShare search results page rather than your history page. ----- Original Message ----- From: "Nimit Kaur" <kaur.nimit@xxxxxxxxx> To: "bksvol-discuss" <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>; <Bookshare-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Monday, September 09, 2013 11:28 AM
Subject: [bksvol-discuss] Help in A Bookshare Book please!!!!!

Hello, all,
I downloaded a book from Bookshare, extracted it and opened the XML
version, but my computer keeps freezing!!!!  Need it for History!!
Help!!!  What do I do?  Using Windows XP Student Version Jaws 14 IIE 8
and Firefox.  That has never happened before.  I tried to delete it
from my computer and downloaded it again from my history page in
Bookshare, but as soon as I open it, everything freezes!  I know there
is something in my end.  Can somebody advise for help, please?  Thank
you very much.
Nimit

--
PLEASE READ AND UNDERSTAND THE FOLLOWNG QUOTES BY STEVIE WONDER!!!!!!!
“JUST BECAUSE A MAN LACKS THE USE OF HIS EYES DOES NOT MEAN HE LACKS VISION!”